Join Zaheer Nooruddin, Lead Digital Strategist at Burson-Marsteller Asia-Pacific at two sessions at the Internet Show Asia 2012 on April 26:
- Session 1: “Creating Digital Content to Build Connections and Develop Customer Relationships”
- Session 2: “How to Optimize Video Delivery for Consumer Satisfaction”
In the digital age, all businesses need to be excelling in their internet strategy in order to take advantage of the huge opportunities of the online world. Whether it be social media marketing and engagement, e-commerce revenue growth, cloud infrastructure success, digital advertising and brand awareness, superior web content and online experiences or online video marketing and interaction – we all need to know what’s available and how to use it to maximise impact.
So how do we become digital pioneers and high-flyers?
In my opinion, aside from being creative, it’s best to understand how our peers across Asia are coming up with internet strategies that give you ROI and retain ownership of the customer.
Decode the future of digital at The Internet Show Asia 2012 today.
On 25 – 27 April 2012 in Singapore, I will be joining over 45 experts from Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Sri Lanka, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia and many other neighbouring countries at this regional event.
Best practices, innovations and ideas will be shared as to how businesses in Asia can make use of the internet to grow competitive advantages. Join me in this exciting high-level strategic forum.
See you in April!
Lead Digital Strategist, Asia-Pacific
The Internet Show Asia 2012 at Singapore’s Suntec Centre:
- The one & only definitive internet business show in Asia
- Transform your business with internet tools and technology
- Discover digital business models to monetise online activities
- Explore online innovations to remain relevant in this connected world
- Stand out from the crowd with new & improved customer engagement strategies
- Gain insights on capitalising on booming opportunities in the e-space for all businesses and enterprises
- Learn how to drive ROI for online marketing initiatives and campaigns
- The place to build partnerships, network, and do business
D/BM is Burson-Marsteller China’s integrated digital marketing and social media communications expertise. D/BM listens to issues and communities, plans brand and corporate digital strategy, and mobilizes consumer-driven content to promote better reputation in the digital age. Internet Show Asia 2012